Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ultrasound Update

Just wanted to do a quick update on my ultrasound this morning.

Dr. D's office likes lining to be a minimum of 7-8 at the time of transfer, and mine is already at 7.5! Which is "excellent" according to the nurse. She didn't give me the total number of follicles that I have, but I have 10 that are maturing "beautifully!" They're all between 9-11! To be considered mature, they should be at least 15 at the time of retrieval so we are well on our way!

I have to continue 225 IU of Gonal-f (yuck!) unless I get a call later this afternoon telling me otherwise (they won't get my lab results back untilthis afternoon so may need to adjust accordingly).

Emotionally, still pretty up and down, We had some serious issues with the leasing office at our old apartment complex yesterday; I think the hormones worked to my advantage at that point because I was both incredibly stubborn and angry and was literally sobbing on the phone! It all worked out though.

As a friend reminded me yesterday, there are times when God brings us to our absolute lowest to remind us how much we need Him. I think that's what He's doing with Bob and I right now. We have a lot on our plates and feel that we're facing a new obstacle at every corner, but with each new challenge, brings a new opportunity to trust Him!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great appointment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that Gonal-f(yuck) reads differently than intended! lol Glad to hear the good news though! :)

    ReplyDelete