Saturday, October 6, 2012

Right on Track

Ultrasound this morning showed lining at 15mm!!

Still around 12 follicles actively maturing; ranging in size from 11.5-16.5 with another 6-7 follicles at 8mm or less.

I go back in on Monday morning, and depending on where I'm at, I may trigger Monday night; otherwise, if Dr. D wants me to give it one more day, I'll trigger on Tuesday as originally planned.

Still sore and bloated and its getting worse every day. You know how usually if you wear the same pair of jeans twice, they've stretched out by the second time... nope, not for me! All mine are just getting more and more snug.

I went to Target yesterday to pick up a prescription and buy more PreNatal vitamins and the girl at the checkout counter kept stealing glimpses of my stomach... I think she was trying to decide if I looked pregnant or just fat.... wrong! Its just my IVF bloat!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going perfectly! How exciting and you are getting so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww we are so excited by all the good updates thus far and are praying like crazy for you both. When things calm down a little (as if they ever do), we'd love to see your new place. :) praying all goes well Thursday and Saturday!

    ReplyDelete