Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What We Thought Would Be

10 months. That's how long it's been since we starting ttc.  That's how many months we've mourned, yelled, cried, and hoped even when we didn't want to. 10 months ago I told myself, "next summer I'll have a baby! Next June I'll get to hold my baby in my arms."

Little did I know that "next June" (which happens to be only days away) would not only yeild empty arms, but also an empty womb, and an even emptier heart.

I know Jesus is holding us, but it'd be nice to feel it in a physical sense. Right now there only seems to be emptiness and hurt.

We could use a little hope right now.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot even fathom what it feels like to be in your shoes right now, but I can identify with your sentiments. Hang in there dear one. We are both loved tremendously...even when it doesn't feel like it. Praying for you and your husband. May we find the peace and hope we need. <3

    also, know you have a completely nonjudgmental sounding board in me if you need it. anytime.
    Becky J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are feeling blue right now. I know our first year of not having success was very hard. Since then we have good times and hard times. My only advice to you is...... as bad as things get sometimes, try to keep your chin up and march forward to your ultimate goal.

    thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete