Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Counting My Blessings

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Your blessings!! They are more numerous than I can begin to count! Thank you for my husband; my best friend, my partner, and my love. Thank you for my family; their love, encouragement, and support. Thank you for my friends; their prayers, laughter, and hugs. Thank you for "our girls." that their parents have shared them with us. That we get to love them as if they were our own. Thank you for sunshine and rain; for coffee and chocolate. For the breeze blowing through the trees. For your provision; that we've never lacked for anything; that You have always provided for our needs. For sending your Son to die to me! For being in control; for having a plan and a purpose for our lives. For the struggles You bring us through because they draw us closer to You. Thank You for breaking us. For showing us the truth and loving us even though we are unlovable. You've blessed me in more ways that I can count. And You are more than enough!


This song is from one of my all time favorite movies. It reminds to remember all the blessings I already have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrZJiIkRJM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment