Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Hurdle

I think I've breifly touched on this before, but Dr. D thinks I may have a progesterone deficiency (which could be a reason for infertility). So, he put me on progesterone supplements.

Like any hormone, with progesterone there are a plethora of side effects... all of which I seem to be expericing (For those of you who've seen me recently, yes, this is why I have the face of a 14 year old.... my acne is terrible from this medicine!!)

This morning, I though, I found a lump. I called my RE and they told me to contact my OB/GYN. I have to go in for an appointment tomorrow.

I know this is putting the cart way before the horse; but, if it ends up being more than just fibrous tissue, I'll most likely have to stop all progesterone... forever. Which then means that my progesterone deficiency won't be fixed; which means I won't be able to have a viable pregnancy.

We'd really appreciate your prayers on this. I feel like we keep getting beaten down again and again.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lord, you know the cries, dreams, fears, and joys that Becky and Bob are having. I pray that you would take away these obstacles and the feeling of being beaten down in every way. I pray that they would feel peace and calmness through this storm and that Becky's appointment would go well and that she would be able to continue the process of treatments with Dr. D. and Bob. I pray for your will to be done above all else. In Christ's precious name, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is touching on the less serious issue but I swear by it. Acne is cleared up by washing your face with honey. No joke. You know my acne used to be horrible since I started it and through my pregnancies my face remained clear. YEAH! Just thought I would share that secret with you. You can also add crushed almonds or baking soda to it to make it more like a scrub! Love you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete