Friday, August 17, 2012

Sometimes a Little Change Makes All the Difference

Not much to report on the IF/IVF front. Still haven't made an definitive decisions... we can't really decide much of anything until the end of the month. We've been trying to coordinate with the insurance company to check and see if any aspects of the procedure/medications are covered at all. We also have to find out if they'll cover a portion of the anesthesia or not so I've been playing phone tag with their office for the last week.

Life has gotten very busy over the last few weeks.... but its also been good. I now have the blessed pleasure of spending 1-2 days a week watching my precious "nieces." Their mom recently started a part-time job and I get to watch them! I love every moment of it! They are so special to us and I absolutely love spending the extra time with them! Its given me an entirely new appreciation for moms though!

The first day I had them I took them to the store briefly just to get out of the house... that was quite the adventure! Between poopy diapers, switching kids from walking to the cart, changing carts because they wanted the one with the fancy seat, and trying to put both kids into car seats... man was I ready for a nap by the time we got home, thankfully they were too :)

Its also been so nice not being on any medications right now. There are certainly times when I get a little bummed that we're not actively pursuing treatment right now, its nice to finally feel like myself again. Its amazing how much those hormones mess with your body and mood. Bob and I have been choosing to just enjoy where we are in life and use our time to serve people around us. Its been a blessing to us.

These little changes have seemed to make a world of difference in our attitude and perspective... A much needed change.

Even more exciting is that we're just weeks away from our vacation to Disney World!!! We're excited to get away and spend time with our friends! We can't wait to see the girls' reaction to the wonders of Disney!

Thank you all for the kind comments and support and for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment