Thursday, May 16, 2013

33 Week Bumpdate




How far along: 33 weeks
How far along am I measuring: 39-40 weeks
Weight Gain: 47. (I think, altho it's probably more than that now).
How Big are Babies: Should both be around 4lbs and 17in. Next ultrasound is in a week, so we'll have a better idea of their sizes then.
Major Achievement for Babies: They're losing their wrinkled look and their skeletons are hardening.
Maternity Clothes: Exclusively... and I'm running low on maternity clothes that fit now. Most of my pants no longer fit over my belly so I have to roll the panel down and wear it under my belly. Trouble is that my belly then hangs out from underneath my shirt.... so I've currently got a rather limited wardrobe.
Sleep: Bad. Between constantly having to go to the bathroom, heartburn, sore hips, and trouble breathing, sleep doesn't really happen, at least not in large doses.
Movement: All of the time! It's awesome! We're doing our bi-weekly NST's now and every time the nurses comment on how active the babies are :)
Food Cravings: French Fries and Burgers.
Food Aversions: healthy food... yuck!
Genders: Baby A - GIRL!!!! Baby B - GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, frequent urination, heartburn/indigestion, edema, etc...
Best Moment(s) This Week: Both girls have continued to fly through their NST's. We've got a couple of stinkers here though. They DO NOT like have the monitors on and are constantly kicking at them and rolling out from underneath them so the last couple times I've had to hold the monitors and move them around to follow the babies.
What am I Looking Forward To: Baby shower and ultrasound next week!

Not sure if it's because I'm sick... again.... or if its because I'm just reaching the point of wanting to be done or a combination of everything, but I've also been extra hormonal this week. Everything is a big deal and almost everything makes me want to cry. I've also been exhausted for the last week! I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm not sleeping well at night, but I've taken a 2-3 hour nap everyday this week! I also feel like I can't get enough to eat... I'm not hungry, I just want to eat ALL OF THE TIME! Hopefully that means babies are going through another growth spurt!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

4 weeks and 1 day until we get to hold our baby girls!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: